Performance Metrics: MCC Metric Master Certification Independent Project [MCCe204]
Prerequisites: eCourses 201, 202, 203
Member Price: $400
Non-Member Price: $500
Upon successful completion of the eCourses 201, 202, 203 and Independent Project, you will be awarded a MCC Metric Master Certificate and a MCC Metric Master logo for you to add to your email address box. You may add this unique certification to your Resume, CV and LinkedIn Profiles.
PROJECT PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
• Demonstrate an understanding of MCC eCourses 201-203 concepts
• Show your ability to apply course concepts to a real situation in your company
Prepare a presentation and/or written paper describing your output from Steps 1-5. Present the project output to your MCC advisor via an online meeting setup by the MCC.*
1. Select a performance metric-related issue to address – define the project purpose and scope statement.
2. Review the project purpose and scope with your MCC advisor.
3. Identify new and/or modify metrics to be tracked by your organization or department. Follow the MCC Metric Development Framework process described in MCC eCourses 202 and 203.
4. Create metric reports for at least 3 of the metrics defined in Step 3.
5. Develop Project Reflection Statement
*You may request that the advisor sign a confidentiality agreement prior to you discussing the project outline and results.