Performance Metrics: Effective Metric Visualizations to Gain Valuable Performance Insights [MCCe203]
Prerequisites: MCC e201, MCC e202 [recommended]
Course length: approximately 1-hour
Non-Member Price: $699
- Upon successful completion of this course you should be able to:
- Recognize and explain the strengths and weaknesses of each chart type
- Select the right chart to display the metric results in order to answer the viewerâ€™s key performance question
- Properly design charts to communicate results clearly maximizing their impact
- Enhance charts with effective formatting for clear, clean, quick communication requiring minimal interpretation
This dynamic course teaches you a structured approach for selecting charts and graphs that effectively and clearly communicate metric results to your intended audience. You will be provided with an overview of the proper use of eight charts that can be graphed using Microsoft Excel [pie charts, column charts, bar charts, histographs, line graphs, box & whisker charts, scatter plots and bubble charts]. Selecting the right chart and utilizing a set of straight-forward chart formatting techniques will enable you to create charts that are easily read and require minimal interpretation.
This eLearning course reinforces key concepts through a series of knowledge checks and provides you with valuable downloadable attachments for creating and formatting effective visual displays.