MCC Ambassador Network Program for Industry Consultants
Price: $399/year USD
The Metrics Champion Consortium (MCC) is building a network of consultants, aka Ambassadors, who have both functional area expertise and performance metric knowledge. Upon meeting program selection criteria, MCC Ambassadors are given MCC member privileges and invited to add their contact information to the MCC Ambassador Network Searchable Database available on the MCC public website.
Ambassador Selection Criteria:
- 10+ years experience in the Clinical Research Industry
- Provide consulting services to Sponsors, Service Providers or Investigator Sites
- Demonstrate metric knowledge through successful completion of the MCC Metric Boot Camp Course [1-hour, on demand, e-learning course]
- View MCC Info Briefings to learn about MCC metric sets, tools and education programs [1-hour, on demand webinar]
- Sign the MCC Ambassador Nondisclosure and Confidentiality Agreement [agreement stating that you will not to share detailed versions of MCC metric sets, tools and educational material with non-MCC members]
- Agree to maintain MCC Ambassador status by completing a MCC refresher course on an annual basis
Click here for additional information about the benefits of being a MCC Ambassador.
Questions? Contact Linda Sullivan [firstname.lastname@example.org]